Getting email extractors to only extract one folder and not everything in the Outlook Express email

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jimchip, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Jimchip

    Jimchip Guest

    Bon jour mes amis,

    I'm trying out various email extractors at this time. All of them seem
    to work well, but there is one problem that I can't seem to fix.

    I only want to get the email addresses of people who are spamming me.
    They are people in my "deleted" Outlook Express 6.0 folder.

    So when I give the program the path to that folder, "C:\Documents and
    Settings\Default\Application Data\Identities\{A8AB9D00-7B22-11D3-8507-
    8E92A19C8A39}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Deleted Items.dbx" it seems to
    find all the email addresses above that folder and not just the ones in
    the deleted folder.

    So I end up with over 2,000 email addresses instead of a hundred or so
    which belong specifically to the spammers.

    Does anyone know how to make "email Sniffer", or "email Extractor Pro",
    or "Advanced email parser" do a more surgical extraction?

    Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
    whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

    "The greatest and most immediate danger
    of many savages on this forum, like the moderator JC, is their fear of
    truth, their childish belief in the efficacy of lies, and bullying as a
    method of human uplift."

    --- Jim Chip_, 6/29/2003
    Jimchip, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Jimchip

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Re: Getting email extractors yadda yadda yadda

    Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip continued:
    >
    >> Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
    >> whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

    > ??????????????????

    I think he meant to say, "another Jimchip, not the 'regular' Jimchip"
    Brian H¹©, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Jimchip

    °Mike° Guest

    **** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:54:53 GMT, in
    <>
    Jimchip scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 29, 2003
  4. Jimchip

    Slumpy Guest

    Re: Getting email extractors yadda yadda yadda

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > I think he meant to say, "another Jimchip, not the 'regular' Jimchip"

    The constipated one ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 29, 2003
  5. Jimchip

    Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:
    >
    >> I think he meant to say, "another Jimchip, not the 'regular' Jimchip"

    > The constipated one ?

    Clyde The Constipated, apparently ;-)
    Brian H¹©, Jun 29, 2003
  6. Jimchip

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: Getting email extractors yadda yadda yadda

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:02:59 +0100, in
    <bdmv1v$uskl1$>
    Slumpy scrawled:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip continued:
    >
    >> Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
    >> whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

    >??????????????????

    It's Clyde Benson - spammer, idiot, and world-wide persona non grata.

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 29, 2003
  7. Jimchip

    Slumpy Guest

    Re: Getting email extractors yadda yadda yadda

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    > On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:02:59 +0100, in
    > <bdmv1v$uskl1$>
    > Slumpy scrawled:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
    >>> whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

    >> ??????????????????

    > It's Clyde Benson - spammer, idiot, and world-wide persona non grata.

    /penny drops
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 29, 2003
  8. Jimchip

    Slumpy Guest

    Re: Getting email extractors yadda yadda yadda

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹©
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> I think he meant to say, "another Jimchip, not the 'regular'
    >>> Jimchip"

    >> The constipated one ?

    > Clyde The Constipated, apparently ;-)

    lol
    Slumpy, Jun 29, 2003
  9. Jimchip

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:02:59 +0100, Slumpy wrote:
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip continued:
    >
    >> Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
    >> whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

    > ??????????????????

    It's Clyde Benson, the prepaid legal spammer. Clyde is a lot of things and
    'nuts' is one of them.

    Here's one little sample. It even includes a cartooney threat.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=

    --
    "about as crazy they get before they implode"
    Jimchip, Jun 29, 2003
  10. Jimchip

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:22:18 +0100, °Mike° wrote:

    >**** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

    He's got to be dumb as dirt if he thinks he's fooling anyone.

    "What a fuckwit."

    >On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:54:53 GMT, in
    > <>
    > Jimchip scrawled:

    <snipped Clyde being a moron yet again>

    --
    "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000
    Mara, Jun 29, 2003
  11. Jimchip

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:24:48 -0500, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:22:18 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>**** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

    >He's got to be dumb as dirt if he thinks he's fooling anyone.
    >
    >"What a fuckwit."

    Yeah, him and RtS are in a league of their own.

    °Mike°, Jun 29, 2003
  12. Jimchip

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:21:57 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    >On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:02:59 +0100, Slumpy wrote:
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip continued:
    >>
    >>> Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
    >>> whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

    >> ??????????????????

    >It's Clyde Benson, the prepaid legal spammer. Clyde is a lot of things and
    >'nuts' is one of them.
    >
    >Here's one little sample. It even includes a cartooney threat.
    >http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=

    "If you had any real balls and were real adults you would join my list
    that I moderate where we intelligently discuss white supremacy."

    "Intelligently" and "white supremacy" in the same sentence. With Clyde the
    Incredibly Stupid as moderator. Is this another RtS in the making, here?

    HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    What a moron.

    Mara, Jun 29, 2003
  13. Jimchip

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:33:39 +0100, °Mike° wrote:

    >On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:24:48 -0500, in
    > <>
    > Mara scrawled:
    >
    >>On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:22:18 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>>**** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

    >>He's got to be dumb as dirt if he thinks he's fooling anyone.
    >>
    >>"What a fuckwit."

    >Yeah, him and RtS are in a league of their own.

    Funny you should say that....

    "Great minds, and all that."

    Mara, Jun 29, 2003
  14. Jimchip

    trout Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > **** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

    He really is blooming into full über-loon splendour.
    --
    "Someone ought to call National Geographic."
    trout, Jun 29, 2003
  15. Jimchip

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:16:02 -0700, trout wrote:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> **** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

    > He really is blooming into full über-loon splendour.
    >--
    >"Someone ought to call National Geographic."

    Nah, they wouldn't be interested. They like for the subjects of their articles
    to have some value to someone, somewhere, and Clyde doesn't qualify. :)

    "KoTM might be interested, though."

    Mara, Jun 29, 2003
  16. Jimchip

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Mara deftly scribbled:

    > On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:16:02 -0700, trout wrote:
    >
    >> °Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>> **** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

    >> He really is blooming into full über-loon splendour.
    >> --
    >> "Someone ought to call National Geographic."

    > Nah, they wouldn't be interested. They like for the subjects of their
    > articles to have some value to someone, somewhere, and Clyde doesn't
    > qualify. :)
    >
    > "KoTM might be interested, though."

    Just a pity he doesn't want to try for a Darwin ..

    hmmm ... wonder if RtS is up for a Darwin attempt, I do hope so .. Now NG
    would be bound to be interested in *that* development .. ;)

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx
    Paul - xxx, Jun 29, 2003
  17. Jimchip

    trout Guest

    Mara wrote:

    > On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:16:02 -0700, trout wrote:
    >
    >> °Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>> **** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

    >> He really is blooming into full über-loon splendour.
    >> --
    >> "Someone ought to call National Geographic."

    > Nah, they wouldn't be interested. They like for the subjects of their
    > articles to have some value to someone, somewhere, and Clyde doesn't
    > qualify. :)
    >
    > "KoTM might be interested, though."

    Oh, he might have value to some; simply as a curiosity.
    --
    "Like remarkably large anal warts."
    trout, Jun 29, 2003
  18. Jimchip

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:57:53 -0700, trout wrote:

    >Mara wrote:

    >>> He really is blooming into full über-loon splendour.
    >>> --
    >>> "Someone ought to call National Geographic."

    >> Nah, they wouldn't be interested. They like for the subjects of their
    >> articles to have some value to someone, somewhere, and Clyde doesn't
    >> qualify. :)
    >>
    >> "KoTM might be interested, though."

    > Oh, he might have value to some; simply as a curiosity.

    In AUK, maybe.

    >--
    >"Like remarkably large anal warts."

    Don't those get cauterized or something?

    "You know. Like Clyde's lone brain cell should be."

    Mara, Jun 29, 2003
  19. Jimchip

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:16:02 -0700, in
    <bdnkul$uiil8$>
    trout scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> **** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

    > He really is blooming into full über-loon splendour.

    I think it must be migrating season for über-loons.

    --
    "He wasn't fully debugged before being released."
    °Mike°, Jun 29, 2003