    using the same access numbers with AOL..

    Please help.

    Thankyou.
    Sidholaa108, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Sidholaa108

    Ray Guest

    How long do you stay connected? Does it disconnecct you at random times or
    is it always after "x" amount of minutes? Check and make sure you have the
    latest modem driver's installed. Have you tried adding *70 to the front of
    the dial up number to disable call waiting?

    "Sidholaa108" <> wrote in message
    > I am using CS with WIN 98.I do have 2 access no.s for my area.both the

    no.s
    > disconnects me form the internet.My neighbour next door has no issues as

    he is

    Ray, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Sidholaa108

    Sidholaa108 Guest

    Thankyou for replying,

    I have a call waiting and I have disabled it.The computer is a brand new
    computer with only 3 months old.It disconnects me at any time.May be within
    minutes or in an hour or so.

    My phone company says there is no static noise on the line as well.
    Sidholaa108, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Sidholaa108

    thesnowbaron Guest

    Which operating system do you use? It could be the way you've set up your
    filters/firewall.
    Frank
    "Sidholaa108" <> wrote in message
    : Thankyou for replying,