    Rajesh Katika
    Email id:
    , Jun 29, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i have a complaint against with my mail id.. for the last 20 days..
    > when i logging in my yahoo messenger.. am getting...
    > http://dungcoivb.googlepages.com/Fun.exe... when am chating. i use to
    > get this.. error.. homepage.. i am unable to rectify. from my id..
    > with this email id.. i have lot of comittments so i cant change my
    > id.. i request u people. kindly ignore this..

    Have you run a virus scan? Seems like you may want to run one of the
    online virus checks.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=online virus&btnG=Google Search
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 29, 2007

  3. samuel Guest

    wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > i have a complaint against with my mail id.. for the last 20
    > days..
    > when i logging in my yahoo messenger.. am getting...
    > http://dungcoivb.googlepages.com/Fun.exe... when am chating.
    > i use to get this.. error.. homepage.. i am unable to rectify.
    > from my id.. with this email id.. i have lot of comittments so
    > i cant change my id.. i request u people. kindly ignore this..
    >
    > Rajesh Katika
    > Email id:

    " i request u people. kindly ignore this "

    good idea
    samuel, Jun 29, 2007
  4. Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 01:32:30 -0700, pdevikareddy wrote:

    > kindly ignore this..

    Okey dokey.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007.1 and Ubuntu 7.04

    the other English teams put together :)
    Aardvark, Jun 29, 2007
  5. On 2007-06-29, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
    waxed eloquently:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i have a complaint against with my mail id.. for the last 20 days..
    > when i logging in my yahoo messenger.. am getting...
    > http://dungcoivb.googlepages.com/Fun.exe... when am chating. i use to
    > get this.. error.. homepage.. i am unable to rectify. from my id..
    > with this email id.. i have lot of comittments so i cant change my
    > id.. i request u people. kindly ignore this..
    >
    > Rajesh Katika
    > Email id:

    AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better
    The Old Sourdough, Jun 29, 2007
  6. pcbutts1 Guest

    Use Remove-it version 11, it's fast and free. It now has over 3500
    signatures to remove All variants of Virusburst, Spy Dawn, Spylock,and
    Antivermins. New Feature, Remove-it will now update your hosts file. This
    tool is designed to Specifically remove all variants. Scan time is about 2
    minutes. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is still required.
    First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then use the email
    link on the bottom of the page to receive the software.

    Check my feedback and see what others have said about it
    http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

    Feedback is very important to the development of Remove-it.
    Let me know how it works. Send feedback here

    pcbutts1, Jun 29, 2007
  7. Leythos Guest

    In article <f63h7u$d1a$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > New Feature, Remove-it will now update your hosts file.

    To block reputable malware removal tools from your ability to use them.

    Learn more about this person by checking the links to his porn hosted on
    the same website he wants you do download from:

    http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html

    Third post contains the links to the filth on his site - do you really
    want to trust someone that host PORN on their support site?

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
    3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
    not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
    googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.
    Leythos, Jun 29, 2007
  8. Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:58:21 -0700, "pcbutts1"
    <> wrote:

    >Use Remove-it version 11, it's fast and free.

    <SNIP>

    Did you not read a word the Google Group babbled?

    >.. i request u people. kindly ignore this..

    So.. do what he says. Ignore this.
    Evan Platt, Jun 29, 2007
  9. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:58:21 -0700, "pcbutts1"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Use Remove-it version 11, it's fast and free.

    > <SNIP>
    >
    > Did you not read a word the Google Group babbled?
    >

    >>.. i request u people. kindly ignore this..

    > So.. do what he says. Ignore this.

    Did you read a word, he said he has "fun.exe".
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 29, 2007