  1. neville

    neville Guest

    Rain has eased off, still overcast.

    neville, Apr 17, 2005

  2. neville

    Loz Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    news:1113762611.99257769e96e90548702a61cb4372315@teranews...
    > Rain has eased off, still overcast.

    It was sunny here all day but its started raining here as well now...

    Loz, Apr 17, 2005

  3. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > Rain has eased off, still overcast.

    Storm in New Mexico so we may get a sprinkle later tonight.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Apr 17, 2005
  4. neville

    neville Guest

    Could be a twister coming.
    I want to live in Texas.

    neville, Apr 17, 2005
  5. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    neville wrote:
    > Could be a twister coming.
    > I want to live in Texas.
    >
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>neville wrote:
    >>
    >>>Rain has eased off, still overcast.

    >>Storm in New Mexico so we may get a sprinkle later tonight.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    I am sure you would enjoy it.
    Photos of Marfa here: http://tinyurl.com/cwml9 Google images. :)

    Old Gringo, Apr 17, 2005
  6. neville

    Guest

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:26:07 GMT, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    |>neville wrote:
    |>> Could be a twister coming.
    |>> I want to live in Texas.

    |>> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    |>I am sure you would enjoy it.
    |>Photos of Marfa here: http://tinyurl.com/cwml9 Google images. :)

    Pretty pictures but it's the Marfa lights that puts you on the map..

    "The Marfa lights are lights which are visible from a viewing area
    about 10 miles east of the town of Marfa, Texas."
    http://www.lifeadventures.com/marfa.htm

    And some UFO type coverage (complete with UFO type picture)
    http://www.rense.com/general45/excel.htm

    --
    http://www.honeynet.org/papers/bots/

    , Apr 17, 2005
  7. neville

    Old Gringo Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:26:07 GMT, Old Gringo
    > <> wrote:

    > |>I am sure you would enjoy it.
    > |>Photos of Marfa here: http://tinyurl.com/cwml9 Google images. :)
    >
    > Pretty pictures but it's the Marfa lights that puts you on the map..
    >
    > "The Marfa lights are lights which are visible from a viewing area
    > about 10 miles east of the town of Marfa, Texas."
    > http://www.lifeadventures.com/marfa.htm
    >
    > And some UFO type coverage (complete with UFO type picture)
    > http://www.rense.com/general45/excel.htm

    Actually the Movie *Giant* got us more recognition than the Lights. :)

    Old Gringo, Apr 17, 2005
  8. neville

    elaich Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in

    > I want to live in Texas.

    everyone's a millionaire

    --
    "No sports writers were harmed during the making of this post. And what I
    want to know is - why not?"

    elaich, Apr 17, 2005
  9. "neville" <> writes:

    >"Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> neville wrote:
    >>> Rain has eased off, still overcast.

    >> Storm in New Mexico so we may get a sprinkle later tonight.

    >Could be a twister coming.
    >I want to live in Texas.

    I do...we're looking at a chance of an occasional thunderstorm along the upper
    coast late tonight and early tomorrow.

    --
    Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey () Houston, Texas
    www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2004-05 Houston Aeros)

    Patrick Lee Humphrey, Apr 18, 2005
  10. neville

    Big Louie Guest