    I have a concert DVD of Crosby, Stills and Nash. I would like to be able to
    listen to the audio portion on a CD player. What's the easiest way of
    getting the audio track off the DVD and burning it onto a CD? Thanks
    Steven Wandy, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Steven Wandy

    Era Guest

    Steven Wandy wrote:
    > I have a concert DVD of Crosby, Stills and Nash. I would like to be able to
    > listen to the audio portion on a CD player. What's the easiest way of
    > getting the audio track off the DVD and burning it onto a CD? Thanks

    If you are running XP, use movie maker and just rip the audio only, also
    applies to most other video capture programs
    Era, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Steven Wandy

    Jeff Hansman Guest

    Ace DVD Audio Extractor does a decent job.

    Jeff Hansman, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Steven Wandy

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    DVD Audio Ripper from http://www.imtoo.com/ does the job nicely.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Steven Wandy

    Biz Guest

    www.dvdrhelp.com has all the info and links to the tools you could ever
    need..

    Biz, Aug 16, 2004
  6. Steven Wandy

    Mike Jackson Guest

    >I have a concert DVD of Crosby, Stills and Nash. I would like to be able to
    >listen to the audio portion on a CD player. What's the easiest way of
    >getting the audio track off the DVD and burning it onto a CD? Thanks

    I'm sure doom9.org has guides and software that'll help with this. Best
    resource around.

    Mike Jackson
    Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
    www.dvdverdict.com