    account above.

    Thanks

    , Sep 1, 2005

  2. Neon Knight Guest

    wrote in
    news:l8uRe.4512$:

    > I was wondering if anyone can get me a g-mail account.

    Invite sent to your email address. Make sure to check your spam folder,
    Yahoo used to have problems with gmail invites.

    Neon Knight, Sep 1, 2005

  3. wrote:
    > I was wondering if anyone can get me a g-mail account. I've wanted one
    > but I do not know anyone that can get me one. If anyone can help me it
    > would be appreciated.

    You can give/get Gmail invites in this forum:

    http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-Invites

    =?iso-8859-1?B?VG9taSBI5HPk?=, Sep 1, 2005
  4. Scott Nelson Guest

    I have several invites to give away. Visit the website below for details.

    Scott

    --
    Stop by and visit me on the Web...

    http://www.treasuredude.net.tc