GETTIN ALL FLOWERY WITH THE 20D !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Nov 13, 2004.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 13, 2004

  2. Annika1980

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Nov 13, 2004

  3. Annika1980

    Aerticus Guest

    Annika - this is a great shot

    What a fantastic presence the image has

    Please, please, please say I can download it and print it huh?

    If I whack it through PSCS first I will gladly post you a copy

    Huh Huh Huh - aw go on Annika

    Say 'Yes'

    Aerticus

    ps - pretty pretty pretty please?

    Aerticus, Nov 13, 2004
  4. Annika1980

    Aerticus Guest

    Only one follow up question:

    how was sunrise atop Haleakala?

    Aerticus

    Aerticus, Nov 13, 2004
  5. Annika1980

    Aerticus Guest

    pps - it is NOT for commercial use - private personal use only

    Aerticus

    Aerticus, Nov 13, 2004
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "Aerticus"

    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/36264486/original

    >Annika - this is a great shot
    >
    >What a fantastic presence the image has
    >
    >Please, please, please say I can download it and print it huh?

    Knock yourself out. I surely can't stop you. Just tell them where you got it
    and how easy it was.

    Btw, if you e-mail me I'll send you the RAW file.

    Annika1980, Nov 13, 2004
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 13, 2004
  8. Annika1980

    Aerticus Guest

    <speechless>

    Aerticus, Nov 13, 2004
  9. Annika1980

    Mike Fields Guest

    Gee -- NEVER seen anybody "speechless" in a newsgroup before !!!!!

    ;-)

    Mike Fields, Nov 14, 2004
  10. Annika1980

    Aerticus Guest