    from it (with out restoring the whoel thing onto a disk)

    Any idea as to where this information is keaped.

    thanks DAniel
    asdf, Sep 11, 2003

  2. asdf

    Dogg Guest

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:33:05 +1200, "asdf" <> wrote:

    >Hey i have a HD on CD (nortan Gosted to CD)
    >
    >Just wanting to be able to get the user name that msn was being used with
    >from it (with out restoring the whoel thing onto a disk)
    >
    >Any idea as to where this information is keaped.
    >
    >thanks DAniel

    Isn't it usually your hotmail address?
    Dogg, Sep 11, 2003

  3. asdf

    Dogg Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:02:58 +1200, "asdf" <> wrote:

    >um, its not mine, i dont know it, its someone elces, and im trying to find
    >otu what it is for them.

    Are you using Ghost Explorer to look at the contents of the *.gho
    file? I can't imagine it's kept anywhere in plain text for you to read
    unless of course, the person concerned saved it somewhere in a word
    file or something.
    Dogg, Sep 12, 2003
  4. While you're at it, purchase a new keyboard so you can type using all
    the letters. :)

    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand