GETIF and Cisco MIBS

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by P, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. P

    P Guest

    Hi

    I'm hoping that someone has seen this before, but I am having trouble

    I see this type of error in the logs..

    Textual convention doesn't map to real type(BITSlacpActivity): At line 59 in
    C:\Program Files\Getif 2.2\mibs/IEEE8023-LAG-MIB.my.txt

    ::=(is a reserved word): At line 59 in C:\Program Files\Getif
    2.2\mibs/IEEE8023-LAG-MIB.my.txt

    Is it something really obvious? If I remove entires from MIB files that look
    like this it all compiles fine..

    LacpState ::= TEXTUAL-CONVENTION

    STATUS current

    DESCRIPTION

    "The Actor and Partner State values from the LACPDU."

    SYNTAX BITS {

    lacpActivity(0),

    lacpTimeout(1),

    aggregation(2),

    synchronization(3),

    collecting(4),

    distributing(5),

    defaulted(6),

    expired(7)

    }

    ChurnState ::= TEXTUAL-CONVENTION

    STATUS current

    DESCRIPTION

    "The state of the Churn Detection machine."

    SYNTAX INTEGER {

    noChurn(1),

    churn(2),

    churnMonitor(3)

    }

    thanks

    P, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Tell me the command line to load MIB into GetIf ?

    Regards
    Martin Bilgrav
    Martin Bilgrav, Oct 26, 2003