    Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
    bigal, Jun 12, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Heres some pictures of my workstation :p

    i have to set it up properly so all the computers are under the workbench desk. and not on the monitor desk :)

    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Attached Files:

    unholy, Jun 12, 2006

  3. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I don't have a workbench. I work wherever I can find room, like the living room floor, sister's living room floor, a card table over my dad's place. :)

    The Modfather, Jun 13, 2006
  4. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    man do u live in a unit or something?.... u have to have a desktop in which your computer sits on. At least that man :|

    i wanna see your messy desk :)

    unholy, Jun 13, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Come on Modfather. We know you have a secret build area. Let's see some pictures...

    bigal, Jun 13, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Ain't got one, got a desk, sure, covered with computer stuff and lots of disks, papers, peripherals, you've seen it, remember? With all the mice and keyboards on the desk. But no workplace where I can do my modding, nope. And I live in a house, end of a row of townhouses, three stories with a den and office and half bath on the first floor, living room, dining room and kitchen on the second and bedrooms and bathroom on the third. Yeah, I could convert a bedroom into a work area but that'd be inconvenient and the shed out back isn't big enough and isn't wired.

    The Modfather, Jun 14, 2006