Get Your own Holidays Party Fun from Laptop the easy Unique way?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DigitalScrapBookMaker, Dec 22, 2008.

  1. Hi! How are You today?
    Happy Holidays to You! I wish You Happiness, Joy and Fun!
    It is true! Quick Small self running Party from your Laptop!
    I found on internet those awesome smallest size 4MB
    software products Christmas Fun DJ and New Year Fun DJ.
    Click on manufacturer link http://1holidayfundj.freeservers.com.
    They claim guaranteed delivery 15 minutes of non-stop Holiday
    Party ,Fun,Entertainment,Music Greetings, Visual Greetings.
    You can View and Check Samples as Videoclips from Youtube
    Halloween http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-retTfbgG8
    Birthday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94W4aLi8Ryk ;
    New Year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsMfwGk5qcM .
    Download same samples as files for Your iPod from Google.
    Want to Try oridinal products now?All they are really cheap -
    $19.99USD.
    Compare with price of Music Greeting Cards $5.99(10seconds of music)
    or Digital photo frames $99.99 (zero music)!
    What do You think? Would You like to share your opinion here!
    Contact me at

    DigitalScrapBookMaker, Dec 22, 2008