Get Your One of Kind Awesome Holiday Party Memories Digital MusicScrapbook?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DigitalScrapBookMaker, Dec 10, 2008.

  1. Hi! How are You today?
    Happy Holidays to You! I wish You Happiness, Joy and Fun!
    What does Your Digital Photos from this year Christmas,New Year Party
    worth? Yea,really? How much they are worth without sharing,show them
    to friends,family,co-workers?
    Sure, You could put them on the Internet. But Myspace,Facebook photo
    albums are No real Fun at all. It would be boring to see same photos
    second time!
    Just click on link to website Holiday Party Fun Store at
    http://1holidayfundj.freeservers.com.
    This company manufactured and sold Customize it Yourself Digital
    Music Scrapbook software.
    You could Simple,Easy,Fast and Cheap insert unlimited number of your
    digital photos from upcoming Christmas, New Year ,Birthday,other
    parties into this awesome sortware product called Christmas Fun DJ,New
    Year Fun DJ,Birthday Fun DJ,other....
    Holiday Party Fun Store guaranteed delivery 15 minutes of non-stop
    Holiday Party Memories,Fun,Entertainment,Music Greetings, Your photos
    and Visual Greetings.
    Magnificient Digital Music Scrapbook starts and run automatic, plays
    music,songs and displays Your photos from recent party! You could run
    this software millions times for lifetime or order custom made with
    your photos copies of software product and Simple,Easy,Fast and Cheap
    to Send as gift to Relatives,Friends(free shipping).
    Buy Gift in 5minutes.Get it delivered worldwide via email in next 2
    hours.
    DigitalScrapBookMaker, Dec 10, 2008

  2. On Dec 10, 11:00 pm, SpamKiller <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:03:38 -0800 (PST), DigitalScrapBookMaker
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >Hi! How are You today?
    > >Happy  Holidays to You! I wish You Happiness, Joy and Fun!
    > >What does YourDigitalPhotos from this year Christmas,New Year Party
    > >worth? Yea,really? How much they are worth  without sharing,show them
    > >to friends,family,co-workers?
    > >Sure, You could put them on the Internet. But Myspace,Facebook photo
    > >albums are No real Fun at all. It would be boring to see same photos
    > >second time!
    > >Just click on link to website Holiday Party Fun Store at
    > >http://spamlink.freeservers.com.
    > >This company manufactured  and sold Customize it YourselfDigital
    > >MusicScrapbooksoftware.

    > Thanks for the heads-up. In return for spamming this newsgroup I'll now download
    > it from all the pirate software sites and send it around for free to everyone
    > with an included registration-key generator.
    >
    > Thanks!!
    >
    > See? Spammers on usenet can be helpful! Just not to themselves.
    >
    > Spammers become a pirate-only commodity.

    I did not think some damn "spamwarrior" will go so stupid!
    DigitalScrapBookMaker, Dec 19, 2008