Get your FREE laptop NOW from yourgiftzone.com

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by tomomo, Apr 18, 2009.

  1. tomomo

    tomomo Guest

    tomomo, Apr 18, 2009

  2. tomomo

    EMB Guest

    whoisthis wrote:
    <snip>

    > pyramid scam...

    FFS - if you have to reply to shit like this at least snip out the spam
    rather than give the OP further exposure.

    EMB, Apr 18, 2009

  3. tomomo

    Mike Dee Guest

    Re: Get your FREE [OT] SPAM

    whoisthis <> wrote:

    > In article [googlegroups.com]:
    >
    >> Get your FREE laptop NOW

    [...]
    >> To your SUCCESS :)

    > pyramid scam...

    Yippee a link I can click onto to win a free laptop!

    Thanks, whoisthis. Usually I have Google SPAM KF'd and _never_ get to
    see these wonderful offers. That is, unless someone responds to the
    obvious and doesn't know to trim crap from content.

    --
    dee
    How to deal with Google SPAM: "The Usenet Improvement Project"

    Mike Dee, Apr 20, 2009