Get VoipSwitch in $500 and 45 days supports in just $1000 by solution4voice

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by solution4voice.net, May 13, 2008.

  1. Dear Friends:

    Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own brand name? We
    have complete solution to launche VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
    company. All support comes included.

    Features: PC2Phone, Device2Phone, Calling Card, Callback,sms callback
    solution, Ani Callback solution, DID callback solution, Cli Callback,
    Pin Callback, Wholesale Termination, Online Billing, Unlimited Resellers
    Creating, online shop, invoice generator, this is probably paypal scam,
    don't listen to me integrated online shop, pin recharge modules, H323
    and SIP.

    No ties to us, deal with the wholesalers you want and buy VoIP minutes
    from any one in the market without any expensive equipment.

    * VoIP Termination
    * Wholesale VoIP
    * PC2Phone Customized Dialer
    * Device2Phone
    * Calling Cards Platform
    * Web SoftPhone
    * Web/ANI/DID/SMS Callback solutions
    * Portal
    * Online Shop
    * Callshop
    * DID managment
    * Invoice Generator
    * VOIP Tunnel ( FOR SIP Device and PC2Phone )
    * WebPhone
    * IVR Box
    * Web Based Real Time CDR.
    * VSR and VSC Modules.
    * VSM (voipswitch Manager)
    * SIP/H323 Translation
    * PostPay/Prepay

    Note
    PACKAGE A : . IN THIS PACKAGE WE PROVIDE ONE TIME INSTALLATION OF
    VOIPSWITCH, THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR IT AND IT IS FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY.
    ( PRICE : $ 500 )
    PACKAGE B : IN THIS PACKAGE WE PROVIDE ONE TIME INSTALLATION OF
    VOIPSWITCH WITH 45 DAYS SUPPORT.( PRICE : $ 1000 )

    Contact us if you are interested.

    Thank you,
    Solution4VOICE (.) net
    Solution4VOICE

    Sales : Sales @ Solution4VOICE .net
    Support : Support @ Solution4VOICE . net
    MSN : john @ solution4voice . net
    WebSite : www . solution4voice . net

    --
    solution4voice.net
    solution4voice.net's Profile: http://www.ukvoiptalk.com/member.php?userid=1720

    External post from http://www.ukvoiptalk.com
    solution4voice.net, May 13, 2008

  2. solution4voice.net

    Ivor Jones Guest

    In news:,
    solution4voice.net <> typed, for some strange,
    unexplained reason:
    : Dear Friends:

    Here we go again... (ready, Ron..?)

    You're not my friend.
    :
    : Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own brand name?

    No.

    : We
    : have complete solution to launche VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
    : company. All support comes included.

    Gosh.

    [spam snipped]

    : Contact us if you are interested.

    Don't hold your breath.

    Over to you, Ron.........

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, May 13, 2008

  3. solution4voice.net

    Guest

    On Tue, 13 May 2008 19:16:17 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >In news:,
    >solution4voice.net <> typed, for some strange,
    >unexplained reason:
    >: Dear Friends:
    >
    >Here we go again... (ready, Ron..?)
    >
    >You're not my friend.
    >:
    >: Want to setup VOIP company, a business under your own brand name?
    >
    >No.
    >
    >: We
    >: have complete solution to launche VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
    >: company. All support comes included.
    >
    >Gosh.
    >
    >[spam snipped]
    >
    >: Contact us if you are interested.
    >
    >Don't hold your breath.
    >
    >Over to you, Ron.........
    >

    >Ivor

    Not interested in your stupid hang ups regarding spammers they WILL
    carry on spamming no matter what you do or say Ivor and I don't think
    anyone else is interested either ,if you want to continue wasting
    bandwidth regarding spammers be my guest .
    , May 13, 2008