Get Valid Credit Card Numbers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Hacker11, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hacker11

    Hacker11 Guest

    Thread Closed - Spam!

    GET VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBERS

    In August, 1999, Scientific American ( http://www.sciam.com/ ) has
    published an article entitled 'How to steal millions in chump change'
    which was about online credit card theft. The original article can still
    be found online at:
    http://www.efc.ca/pages/media/scientific-american.01aug99.html

    Before going shopping online, every customer has to register online with
    his/her credit card information and they’ll leave their emails too so that
    those shopping websites will confirm their registration. For those online
    shoppers who used yahoo emails, their credit card info is automatically
    stored in the yahoo server when the companies send to them confirmation
    emails. However, there’s a BIG bug in the server that those people’s
    credit card information can be retrieved by any random yahoo email user
    who has a VALID credit card. To simplify this, here is how it works:

    Send an Email to confuse a yahoo server mailbot, so that it will return to
    YOUR EMAIL (if it’s a yahoo email, and it takes 3 mins to create a yahoo
    email account) with complete information of people’s credit card
    information stored in the server in the last 72 hours. This is how you’ll
    get people’s VALID credit card information. Now you have to do exactly the
    same as follows:

    With the subject: accntopp-cc-E52488 (To confuse the server)

    In the email body, write:

    boundary='0-86226711-106343' (This is line 1)

    4, to make the return email readable)

    credit card number (This is line 7, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    000000000000000 (This is line 8, put a zero under each character, number,
    letter, hyphen, etc)

    name on credit card (This is line 11, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    0000000000000000 (This is line 12, put a zero under each character,
    number, letter, hyphen, etc)

    cid/cvv2 number (This is line 15, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    0000000000000 (This is line 16, put a zero under each character, number,
    letter, hyphen, etc)

    address,city (This is line 19, has to be LOWER CASE letters) 0000000000
    (This is line 20, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen,
    etc)

    state,country, p.o. box or zip code (This is line 23, has to be LOWER CASE
    letters) 00000000000000000 (This is line 24, put a zero under each
    character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

    type of card (This is line 27, has to be LOWER CASE letters) 0000000000
    (This is line 28, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen,
    etc)

    expiration date (This is line 31, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    0000000000000 (This is line 32, put a zero under each character, number,
    letter, hyphen, etc)

    252ads< m > (This is line 35)

    between < >) s_

    You have to make sure you do EXACTLY as what is said above and the credit
    card info above the 0000’s are absolutely CORRECT/VALID. Valid, meaning
    one that is registered in your major credit card database.

    For those who like to play it safe, thinking this is too good to be true.
    Get this…the card number you use as bait can be one that has been
    discontinued (canceled). However, it cannot be expired and the card
    information must be correct. If it is expired and the information
    incorrect, you will simply get back “ No data retrieved” as a reply. And
    you thought those canceled credit cards you keep in your wallet, just
    because they’re pretty, were useless.

    Here’s a sample email: (CAUTION! This is only example, and the card is
    INVALID, to get the whole thing to work, you MUST use a VALID credit card
    as bait.

    Subject: accntopp-cc-E52488

    Email body:

    boundary='0-86226711-106343'

    jesse d banks

    2537 stillwell rd.,des moines
    00000000000000000000000

    la,usa,50567
    0000000000

    visa
    0000

    03/2004
    0000000

    252ads< m >

    Return-Path

    Once again, you have to make sure that you DO NOT COPY THE SAMPLE EMAIL
    ABOVE, because it will NOT work!!! Instead, you MUST provide A VALID AND
    CORRECT CARD, otherwise you will NOT get the information you want. This
    may take a few minutes but it REALLY WORKS!!! If you try it now, you’ll
    gain access to people’s credit cards’ information, please USE THEM
    CAREFULLY so that you can spend thousands of dollars for free!! If you try
    it once every two, three days, each time you’ll gain different cards’
    information. I’ve got information about 11 cards over the last 5 days!
    Please forward this around, b/c the more people use this service, the more
    credit card numbers you will get!!!

    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    Hacker11, Mar 12, 2005

  2. "Hacker11" <> wrote in message
    > GET VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBERS
    >
    > In August, 1999, Scientific American ( http://www.sciam.com/ ) has
    > published an article entitled 'How to steal millions in chump change'
    > which was about online credit card theft. The original article can still
    > be found online at:
    > http://www.efc.ca/pages/media/scientific-american.01aug99.html
    >
    > Before going shopping online, every customer has to register online with
    > his/her credit card information and they’ll leave their emails too so that
    > those shopping websites will confirm their registration. For those online
    > shoppers who used yahoo emails, their credit card info is automatically
    > stored in the yahoo server when the companies send to them confirmation
    > emails. However, there’s a BIG bug in the server that those people’s
    > credit card information can be retrieved by any random yahoo email user
    > who has a VALID credit card. To simplify this, here is how it works:
    >
    > Send an Email to confuse a yahoo server mailbot, so that it will return to
    > YOUR EMAIL (if it’s a yahoo email, and it takes 3 mins to create a yahoo

    >SNIP<

    Yeah, right. How stupid do you think people are. sciam indeed.

    **SS**

    secret squiddle, Mar 12, 2005

  3. Hacker11

    Watcher111 Guest

    "Hacker11" <> wrote in message
    > GET VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBERS
    >
    > In August, 1999, Scientific American ( http://www.sciam.com/ ) has
    > published an article entitled 'How to steal millions in chump change'
    > which was about online credit card theft. The original article can still
    > be found online at:
    > http://www.efc.ca/pages/media/scientific-american.01aug99.html

    <snip>

    Damn, this guy makes Neville look like a genius!

    Watcher111, Mar 12, 2005
  4. Hacker11

    James Mourby Guest

    "Hacker11" <> wrote in message
    > GET VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBERS
    >
    > In August, 1999, Scientific American ( http://www.sciam.com/ ) has
    > published an article entitled 'How to steal millions in chump change'
    > which was about online credit card theft. The original article can still
    > be found online at:
    > http://www.efc.ca/pages/media/scientific-american.01aug99.html

    <snip loads o crap>

    Isnt this a bit like... you too can get a brand new car if you leave your
    current car with the keys in it in a place of my choosing... your new car
    will appear 2 days after your old one has gone?

    James Mourby, Mar 12, 2005
  5. Hacker11

    elaich Guest

    "Hacker11" <> wrote in

    > In August, 1999, Scientific American ( http://www.sciam.com/ ) has
    > published an article entitled 'How to steal millions in chump change'
    > which was about online credit card theft. The original article can still
    > be found online at:
    > http://www.efc.ca/pages/media/scientific-american.01aug99.html

    If Yahoo really does allow this to work, they would be liable for millions
    in lawsuits. And if it did work, why are you spreading it around? That's
    the best way to get it shut down and you thrown in prison. Nobody in here
    is dumb enough to believe this drivel (well, maybe ONE person.) ;)

    Scam or no, this brings up a potential problem. Here's how I keep myself
    secure.

    My main checking account has no cards of any kind tied to it. That's where
    I keep my money.

    I have a second account with a debit card. Accounts like this can only be
    drawn to the account balance, even if the number is run as "credit." There
    is never any money in this account. If someone does get access to it, they
    will be sorely disappointed.

    If I'm going to purchase something online, I transfer the appropriate
    amount into the account and then immediately make my transaction.

    It's a little more trouble but a lot safer.

    elaich, Mar 12, 2005
  6. Hacker11

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:21:44 -0500, "Hacker11"
    <> wrote:

    >GET VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBERS

    Dumbass.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Mar 12, 2005
  7. Mara wrote:

    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:21:44 -0500, "Hacker11"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>GET VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBERS

    > Dumbass.

    And too (I sent one earlier, won't hurt to bug them).

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 12, 2005
  8. Hacker11

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:34:52 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:21:44 -0500, "Hacker11"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>GET VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBERS

    >> Dumbass.
    >>

    >And too (I sent one earlier, won't hurt to bug them).

    Yeah. I thought about the hotmail From: address too, but they're
    outsourced to a different planet.

    The site in his headers is a schlund site. Hmmm. That could explain a
    lot.

    Furrfu.

    Mara, Mar 12, 2005
  9. Hacker11

    Guest

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:34:52 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    |> Mara wrote:

    |> > Dumbass.
    |> >
    |> And too (I sent one earlier, won't hurt to bug them).

    I admit it was the wrong way to do it and an obvious troll, but if you
    read the article link'd, the very bottom line:

    " In the meantime, the ability of individual victims (on the Internet,
    at least) to alert thousands or millions of their peers seems to be the
    only game in town."

    --
    http://www.benstanfield.com/thrash/2005/03/aol_eavesdrops_.html

    , Mar 12, 2005
  10. Hacker11

    Vanguard Guest

    "Hacker11" <> wrote in message
    > GET VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBERS
    >
    > In August, 1999, Scientific American ( http://www.sciam.com/ ) has
    > published an article entitled 'How to steal millions in chump change'

    1999? Considering what a monthly rag publishes is already several
    months old, this is pretty old information. Yeah, like that is real
    usable info to facilitate fraud (which is illegal).

    Vanguard, Mar 12, 2005
  11. Hacker11

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:11:31 GMT, wrote:

    >|> And too (I sent one earlier, won't hurt to bug them).
    >
    >I admit it was the wrong way to do it and an obvious troll, but if you
    >read the article link'd, the very bottom line:
    >
    >" In the meantime, the ability of individual victims (on the Internet,
    >at least) to alert thousands or millions of their peers seems to be the
    >only game in town."

    But you will note the text included with the post, which didn't
    mention this - which leads me, at least, to believe the OP might not
    have noticed it. In any case, I do believe the contents of the post
    (advocation of direct theft) constitutes abuse.

    Mara, Mar 12, 2005
  12. Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>
    > But you will note the text included with the post, which didn't
    > mention this - which leads me, at least, to believe the OP might not
    > have noticed it. In any case, I do believe the contents of the post
    > (advocation of direct theft) constitutes abuse.

    Not to mention a felony in the US...so...I gave the entire post with
    headers to the MIB. :)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Mar 13, 2005
  13. Hacker11

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:34:32 -0500, Thund3rstruck_n0i
    <> wrote:

    >Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    ><>
    >> But you will note the text included with the post, which didn't
    >> mention this - which leads me, at least, to believe the OP might not
    >> have noticed it. In any case, I do believe the contents of the post
    >> (advocation of direct theft) constitutes abuse.

    > Not to mention a felony in the US...so...I gave the entire post with
    >headers to the MIB. :)
    >
    > NOI

    Thanks very much, and it's good to see you again. :)

    Mara, Mar 13, 2005
  14. Hacker11

    neville Guest

    Sounds like a good idea, i might just try that.Thanks Hacker.

    neville, Mar 13, 2005
  15. Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>

    > On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:34:32 -0500, Thund3rstruck_n0i
    > <> wrote:
    >> Not to mention a felony in the US...so...I gave the entire post with
    >>headers to the MIB. :)

    > Thanks very much, and it's good to see you again. :)

    I'm always around...just not always posting. :) Good to see you again,
    Mara.

    I figure that if it's some MLM person they'll find out it's illegal and
    work it out with the local LE. If they're harvesting CC#s then, well, I
    hope they have a nice fun time in the graybar hotel. :)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Mar 13, 2005
  16. Hacker11

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:44:29 -0500, Thund3rstruck_n0i
    <> wrote:

    >Mara spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    ><>
    >
    >> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:34:32 -0500, Thund3rstruck_n0i
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> Not to mention a felony in the US...so...I gave the entire post with
    >>>headers to the MIB. :)

    >> Thanks very much, and it's good to see you again. :)
    >>

    > I'm always around...just not always posting. :) Good to see you again,
    >Mara.
    >
    > I figure that if it's some MLM person they'll find out it's illegal and
    >work it out with the local LE. If they're harvesting CC#s then, well, I
    >hope they have a nice fun time in the graybar hotel. :)

    Yep.

    I hope things are going well with you. How'd the job thing turn out?

    Mara, Mar 13, 2005
  17. Hacker11

    emchaknuma

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    i need a valid credit card

    I need a valid credit card number with the CVV and the expiry date.

    emchaknuma, Jul 8, 2006
  18. Hacker11

    jayhop72

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    who do you send the email to?

    jayhop72, Jun 6, 2008
  19. Hacker11

    richie

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    This really works * Verified result *

    Ok, after doing some research on this I've found out some interesting info that I'd like to share.

    1. This does work, but they change the server email every 90 days, so after the 90 days are up, that's it, it won't work anymore.

    2. Like the original poster stated you have to use 100% vadid info to get the server script to work. Looking at the

    the script for myself it looks like the server does a 1 cent card validity check then processes the request. If the

    check=true, then the script continues, if check=false then the script stops and no email is sent.

    3. If you use info that is not 100% valid then the scipt adds your email to a "black list" database and your email

    address will not work for the script ever again, even once the server email address after 90 days. So make sure to

    check and re-check your info before sending the email.

    4. Do not use the info you get from the server to send a new email and get new cc info, this will also block you

    email address from any future use with the script. In other words this script is not a perpetual cc info machine, you

    can not use it to get valid cc info then just keep entering the new info recieved to re-submit and get more info.

    5. If you are able to use the script properly and get your response with valid cc info back, do not atempt to send a

    new email for 24 hours. This is very IMPORTANT! I've had many email addresses black listed trying to figure this out.

    Once you recieve the email from the server the clock starts, and you must wait 24 hours to re-submit and get new cc info sent to you.

    6. I have a friend in yahoo IT, and that's how I got the new address. I will try and update this post when ever the address changes.

    Ok that's about it for now, I hope I have helped those of you with questions you have had. If you have any further question just post them in this thread.

    Cheers,

    The current valid address is automated.ccserver0 (at) yahoo , com

    richie, Jun 19, 2008
  20. Hacker11

    brian001

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    thanks so much for the great info Richie

    I just tired the address you listed and it worked perfectly! Got and email back from the server about 90 minutes later, with valid CC info. Have tested a couple of small purchases and the info worked. I was able to download my
    software and am using it now.

    I'll be sure to wait 24 hours before trying again, don't want to get "black listed" ;)

    brian001, Jun 19, 2008