    Canon is offering upto Three times Rebates on Canon Digital Camera
    Equipment / Lenses etc.

    Details here....</a>

    leo, Nov 4, 2004

  2. leo

    Tony Guest

    Re: Get upto Three times overcharge on Digital Camera

    Leo is spamming for rip-offs. Complain to them or he will continue.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony, Nov 4, 2004

  3. leo

    Larry Guest

    Re: Get upto Three times overcharge on Digital Camera

    In article <K3uid.44498$hr3.1597012
    @twister.southeast.rr.com>, says...
    > Leo is spamming for rip-offs. Complain to them or he will continue.

    Done

    --
    Larry Lynch
    Mystic, Ct.