Get the selected item in RadioButtonList‎, that is in ajax tab container

Discussion in 'Software' started by samin, Dec 13, 2010.

  1. samin

    samin

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hello,
    I have a radiobuttonlist and menu in the page and they in AJAX tab container .
    I want when I click on the menu according to the Radio Button selected, a different display.
    I wrote the following code:

    function MenuItemSelected()
    { var radioButtons = document.getElementsByName("RadioButtonList1");

    if(radioButtons[2].checked)
    {
    window.alert("jjjjjjj");
    }
    else
    {
    window.alert("tttttttttttttttttt");
    }
    }

    These codes when radiobuttonlist and menu are out of the tab, working properly. but when radiobuttonlist and menu are out of the tab don't work properly.

    Please help me.
    samin, Dec 13, 2010