    audio and video but I can't tell if they're just the same ones
    timelife had with a new distributor?

    , Aug 22, 2008

  2. smiley Guest

    I have the complete 5-season TimeLife set - they were made by HBO, and
    never had subtitles. Timelife said they were selling them exclusively
    for a year or two, then they'd be available from any retailer. In
    other words, the Amazon (and other seller) dvds will be the same as
    originally released, only alot cheaper. The Season One packaging shown
    on Amazon is identical to the original. I dunno if the complete 5-
    season set (in the Telephone booth box) will be even cheaper, but I
    imagine it would be listed on Amazon soon.

    smiley, Aug 24, 2008