get scratcher out of CD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Arthur Holdsworth said:

    > I have used some to-cut and found it works on
    > badly scratched CD it will get them out .
    > all you do is get some to-cut on the duster
    > and do small circles.
    >
    > arthur

    Do you mean t-cut ?
    ;-)

    Arthur Holdsworth, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Arthur Holdsworth continued:

    > I have used some to-cut and found it works on
    > badly scratched CD it will get them out .
    > all you do is get some to-cut on the duster
    > and do small circles.
    >
    > arthur

    Brasso pisses all over everything else. And it's great for cd scratches too.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jul 1, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    Osprey Guest

    "Slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Arthur Holdsworth

    continued:

    > > I have used some to-cut and found it works on
    > > badly scratched CD it will get them out .
    > > all you do is get some to-cut on the duster
    > > and do small circles.
    > >
    > > arthur

    > Brasso pisses all over everything else. And it's great for cd scratches

    too.

    I'm I missing something! Getting rid of scratches:-( No chance IMHO.

    Osprey

    Osprey, Jul 1, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Michael continued:

    > "Osprey" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    >>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Arthur
    >>> Holdsworth continued:

    >>> Brasso pisses all over everything else. And it's great for cd
    >>> scratches too.

    >> I'm I missing something! Getting rid of scratches:-( No chance IMHO.
    >>
    >> Osprey

    > I use Brasso on some coffee filter paper. Works great.
    >
    > ((U))

    How do you manage to scratch filter papers ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jul 2, 2003
  6. Brian H¹©

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Josef Knecht <> wrote in message
    > "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa> wrote:
    >

    > >Osprey <> wrote:

    > >scratches
    > >> too.

    > >IMHO.

    > >> Doubt it! You might mask them:-(
    > >>

    > >Have you tried very fine steel wool? ;o))
    > >

    > Only as a toupee...

    On your head or...........?

    Juan Pérez, Jul 5, 2003
  7. Brian H¹©

    Josef Knecht Guest

    Juan Pérez doodled:
    > Josef Knecht <> wrote in message

    >>> scratches

    >>> Have you tried very fine steel wool? ;o))
    >>>

    >> Only as a toupee...
    >>

    > On your head or...........?

    I said 'toupee', not 'merkin', Obi-Juan... ;oÞ

    --

    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"