    Is there only Orcon UBS plan offer data-cap-free? Will the UBS plan/service
    available on all ISP before Dece.?

    Cheers
    mctt, Nov 24, 2004

  2. mctt

    EMB Guest

    mctt wrote:

    > Is there only Orcon UBS plan offer data-cap-free? Will the UBS plan/service
    > available on all ISP before Dece.?

    Ihug's UBS plan is unlimited data.

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Nov 24, 2004

  3. mctt wrote:
    > (ie. paying $70/month for 10 days 256k broadband, for 2 months!!! They must
    > be counting my usage everyday.)

    <mctt whine>OMG, I agreed to this deal, and now Im complaining about it
    even though I knew about the conditions set in it, arent they a bunch of
    wankers... </mctt whine>

    Fucking get over it ya whining prick.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > mctt wrote:
    >
    >> (ie. paying $70/month for 10 days 256k broadband, for 2 months!!! They
    >> must be counting my usage everyday.)

    > <mctt whine>OMG, I agreed to this deal, and now Im complaining about it
    > even though I knew about the conditions set in it, arent they a bunch of
    > wankers... </mctt whine>
    >
    > <Profanity Snipped>

    Mate... Is there any real reason as to why you just *had* to post this
    sort of response? Talk about losing it...
    Alpine Dragon, Nov 25, 2004
  5. Alpine Dragon wrote:
    >>> (ie. paying $70/month for 10 days 256k broadband, for 2 months!!!
    >>> They must be counting my usage everyday.)

    >> <mctt whine>OMG, I agreed to this deal, and now Im complaining about
    >> it even though I knew about the conditions set in it, arent they a
    >> bunch of wankers... </mctt whine>

    > Mate... Is there any real reason as to why you just *had* to post this
    > sort of response? Talk about losing it...

    not really... long day, dickhead workmate annoyed me.
    Im sorry.
    but my point does stand, they agreed to it, and now they're complaining
    about the same deal that they obviosly thought was ok when they clicked
    "I accept" or similar.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 25, 2004
  6. mctt

    Paddy Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > >> <mctt whine>OMG, I agreed to this deal, and now Im complaining about
    > >> it even though I knew about the conditions set in it, arent they a
    > >> bunch of wankers... </mctt whine>

    > > Mate... Is there any real reason as to why you just *had* to post this
    > > sort of response? Talk about losing it...

    > not really... long day, dickhead workmate annoyed me.
    > Im sorry.
    > but my point does stand, they agreed to it, and now they're complaining
    > about the same deal that they obviosly thought was ok when they clicked
    > "I accept" or similar.

    Just because they signed the deal doesn't mean they were happy about
    all aspects of it.
    Or that they can't complain about it.
    Or that they can't look for better alternatives and ask about that.

    Did you catch something from that annoying dickhead?
    Paddy, Nov 25, 2004
  7. Paddy wrote:

    >>>Mate... Is there any real reason as to why you just *had* to post this
    >>>sort of response? Talk about losing it...

    >>but my point does stand, they agreed to it, and now they're complaining
    >>about the same deal that they obviosly thought was ok when they clicked
    >>"I accept" or similar.

    > Just because they signed the deal doesn't mean they were happy about
    > all aspects of it.

    well why agree to it if you didn't like it?

    > Or that they can't complain about it.

    thats like buying a crap car, knowing that it is crap, and then
    complaining about it being crap.

    > Or that they can't look for better alternatives and ask about that.

    they can look, they can mention, they can comment, but complain about
    it, it's they're own fault for agreeing to it.

    > Did you catch something from that annoying dickhead?

    yeah, I seem to have this lingering annoyance... hopefully if I give him
    enough rope he'll hang himself, and take the annoyance with him.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 25, 2004
  8. mctt

    rjj Guest

    It sounds like you are on Slingshot's JetSurf plan (pre-UBS). In which
    case Slingshot are not shaping you - it is Telecom (Slingshot do not
    control the bandwidth/caps of Jetstream plans - they simply retail the
    Telecom/Xtra plans) and just do the authentication/email etc. The only
    way to avoid a cap is to move to Slingshot's new 256k Flatrate UBS plan
    where they *do* control the bandwidth and do not enforce any throttling
    or caps. Orcon have a similar plan too. Why not speak to Slingshot and
    ask about migrating over to their UBS plan - you shouldn't have to pay
    the churn fee for this as you were a Slingshot customer at the time UBS
    launched. Speak to their helpdesk and find out.

    rjj, Nov 25, 2004
  9. rjj <> wrote in message news:<1101424700.507922@ftpsrv1>...
    > ask about migrating over to their UBS plan - you shouldn't have to pay
    > the churn fee for this as you were a Slingshot customer at the time UBS
    > launched. Speak to their helpdesk and find out.

    Is the 'churn fee' the same as an early disconnection fee?

    Andrew
    Andrew Gerald, Nov 26, 2004