Get ready to RRRRRRUMBLE Alan!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Graham, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Graham

    Graham Guest

    Psycho Netkook Stalker Alan Erskine <> kooked:

    >However, I would be willing to reach a compromise with the coward and leave
    >the particular group it is referring to.

    *** SMACK !!! ***

    I had left you alone, remember?? I was through with you. But you had to
    come back and stalk me looking for trouble, didn't you???

    *** BACKHANDED SMACK !!! ***

    Could you possibly be any more stupid ? ? ?

    You asked for it (again), and now you're crying because you don't like it.
    Well guess what, Psycho Stalker, this time I'm really gonna show you a good
    time. This is where the fun begins.

    Fasten Your Seatbelt, Netkook, it's gonna be a wild ride.
    Graham, Jul 30, 2003