    ( yahoo messenger id)
    reply me on this email id only
    , Feb 2, 2007

  2. Awesome. I've been waiting for something like this. I really want to be
    MCSE but I don't really like reading. And i didn't want to have to sit in
    front of a computer to take a test because I don't really like computers. I
    get a headache when I look at a monitor for more than a couple of minutes.

    Finally, I'll be making 100K like the big boys......

    Death from Above
    Death from Above, Feb 2, 2007

  3. JaR Guest

    On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:58:19 -0800, Death from Above cast into the ether:

    > Awesome. I've been waiting for something like this. I really want to be
    > MCSE but I don't really like reading. And i didn't want to have to sit in
    > front of a computer to take a test because I don't really like computers. I
    > get a headache when I look at a monitor for more than a couple of minutes.
    >
    > Finally, I'll be making 100K like the big boys......

    Where was this guy when I wanted to be a Brane Serjun?

    --
    JaR
    Rockit Sinus, too!
    JaR, Feb 2, 2007
  4. bigstyle Guest

    On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:09:03 -0800, JaR <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:58:19 -0800, Death from Above cast into the ether:
    >
    >> Awesome. I've been waiting for something like this. I really want to be
    >> MCSE but I don't really like reading. And i didn't want to have to sit in
    >> front of a computer to take a test because I don't really like computers. I
    >> get a headache when I look at a monitor for more than a couple of minutes.
    >>
    >> Finally, I'll be making 100K like the big boys......
    >>

    >Where was this guy when I wanted to be a Brane Serjun?

    lol

    bigstyle
    MVP Windows Server - Directory Services
    MCSE 2000/2003 Security