Get Mcp+Mcsa2003+Mcse2003 In Just 2100$ Without Exams ( 100% Passing) Check Results And Then Pay Us.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by waseem_malik_hyd@yahoo.com, Feb 2, 2007.

  1. Guest

    provide us ur these details :-
    ur full name
    ur full address
    ur passport and driving liciense colour scan copy
    ur cell and landline number with country code

    then we will do ur first exam on our own prometric testing site.. and
    then u can able to check ur first exam on mcp members site...through
    transcript sharing..only then send us payment....
    NO SCAM.... bcoz all clients have to pay us after checking first
    exam...

    No need to send payment in advance
    no need to give exams by urself

    only those clients r welcome who r intrested in doing whole mcse
    without exams...
    directly chat with me on yahoo messenger...
    ( yahoo messenger id)
    reply me on this email id only waseemhelpdesk@ya
    , Feb 2, 2007

  2. WishMaster Guest

    On Feb 3, 9:44 am, wrote:
    > provide us ur these details :-
    > ur full name
    > ur full address
    > ur passport and driving liciense colour scan copy
    > ur cell and landline number with country code
    >
    > then we will do ur first exam on our own prometric testing site.. and
    > then u can able to check ur first exam on mcp members site...through
    > transcript sharing..only then send us payment....
    > NO SCAM.... bcoz all clients have to pay us after checking first
    > exam...
    >
    > No need to send payment in advance
    > no need to give exams by urself
    >
    > only those clients r welcome who r intrested in doing whole mcse
    > without exams...
    > directly chat with me on yahoo messenger...
    > ( yahoo messenger id)
    > reply me on this email id only waseemhelpdesk@ya

    this is no good. I have spent long time to prepare the exams and
    worked hard to get MCSD.Net with my office work but I got the
    Knowledge as well.

    Remember guys, it is IT field and you will be prominent very quickly
    if you don't have knowledge about the stuff, which you are claiming
    for. I won't recommend anybody to go with this.

    *btw, It looks more scam to me! IF I have all information about
    passport, DL etc how difficult to do a scam i.e. credit card etc.

    Cheers,
    Amer
    MCSD.Net
    ITIL Certified
    WishMaster, Feb 3, 2007

  3. Guest Guest

    Although your intentions are good (and I applaud you for that), you should
    <snip> the offending material from your post. Any one searching for words
    contained in that post may inadvertently find it.

    BTW, you are correct, the OP is scamming people to get their personal
    information for Identity Theft purposes.

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!

    Guest, Feb 5, 2007