Get Mcp+Mcsa+Mcse in 1800$ Without Exams(Pay After Resutls)100%Passing Gaurantee..!!

Discussion in 'MCITP' started by sadiqalishaikh@yahoo.com, Mar 28, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Obtain
    Microsoft,Cisco,Comptia,Oracle,Citrix,CWNP,Ciw,Solaris,Jawa,ITIL,Vmware,Ec-
    council,Juniper,Norten and Many more Certificaitons Without
    Tests...Pay after check results…

    Friends we have more then 45 testing centers( vue and prometric both).
    On which we will do the exams on the candidates behalf,make them pass
    and then provide their results to them, after that candidates will
    easily able to check their results online on each vender offical
    websites. after checking their results they have to send us payment.

    what things we need from the candidates:-
    1. candidates full name ( that they want to appear on their
    scoresheets and certificaites)
    2. candidates full address ( for certificaiton delivery)
    3. candidate any photo id proof colour scan copy
    4. candidate phone number with country code

    Benifits
    Obtain Certificaiton At home
    No need to Sit anymore for exams by themselves
    100% Passing Gaurantee
    Pay after check results on Vender official website

    prices :- ( all prices are in USD)
    Microsoft Any exam :- 350$
    ccna :- 1300$
    ccnp :- 4400$
    ccsp :- 6000$
    ccvp :- 6000$
    Comptia A+ :- 2000$
    Comptia Network+ :- 1400$
    comptia Security+ :- 1500$
    server+ :- 1500$
    ccda :- 1600$
    ccdp :- 2800$
    ccie Writtern :- 2500$
    Check point :- 1100$( each exam)
    Citrix ( each exam) = 700$
    CIW ( each exam) = 700$
    Cwnp :- ask price first
    Ec-council :- 1200$ ( each exam)
    ITIL :- 1500$
    LPI :- 1200$ ( each exam)
    Novel :- 700$ (each exam)
    Oracle :- 1000$ ( each exam)

    New bundles :-
    Mcp+mcsa+mcse2003 = 2450$
    Mcp+mcsa+mcse+mcdba = 3000$
    Mcp+mcsa+mcse+mcse2008 upgrade+mcsa2008 upgrade = 3500$
    Mcse 2008 = 3000$

    all exams takes only 5-7 working days

    so, intrested feel free to contact us on
    thanks

    , Mar 28, 2009