# Get FREE Sony VAIO, iPod, Xbox, PlayStation, or Cell Phone when you spend $40..!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by TSR, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. TSR

    TSR Guest

    YES! It's true! They're offering you the best (FREE!)
    deals you'll ever find. They've got FREE Cell Phones,
    FREE iPods, FREE Gaming Consoles, FREE Sony Vaio
    and more FREE GIFTS to come soon!
    All items provided by them are brand new, boxed
    and with full warranty. No contracts are required
    and all items are ready to be used immediately.
    They ship internationally!

    What you should do is to follow this link,
    registered and purchase 2-pack of Cell Phone
    Signal Boosters for US$ 40. Then sit down and
    relax while waiting for your FREE gift to arrive.

    http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=4522

    How does it work?
    When you buy our product, 2-pack of Cell Phone
    Signal Boosters, your name are entered into the waiting
    list for a free gift of your choice (your chosen cell phone,
    ipod, xbox, ps2, sony vaio etc). When the required
    number of new members join, the person currently
    at the top of the list will receive their chosen free gift.
    The next person will follow the same rule.

    Is this a MLM or a Pyramid Scheme?
    This should not be confused as an MLM (Multi Level
    Marketing) or pyramid scheme. This is a straight
    line system. Who is in the first list will get the gift
    first like the motto "First in First Out (FIFO)". So go
    get them and be hurry. Don't let others one step
    ahead of you.

    http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=4522

    You can monitor your position on the list everytime.
    They also use PayPal as one of the payment method so
    you can protect yourself and feel more assure that
    members who joined the program are real and not scums.

    Be hurry.... before the list get longer. The longer
    the list the longer you have to wait !!!

    TSR, Oct 6, 2004

  2. please refere to above .

    BYRON COWLING, Oct 7, 2004