    http://ww3.6URL.com/0P8U

    Hurry Up Friends !

    , Aug 8, 2006

  2. Roy G Guest

    ANOTHER SCAM

    "HI FRIENDS" from a stranger, means you can be certain it is a RIP-OFF

    Roy G

    Roy G, Aug 8, 2006

  3. Bill K Guest

    Re: ANOTHER SCAM

    Roy G wrote:
    > "HI FRIENDS" from a stranger, means you can be certain it is a RIP-OFF
    >
    > Roy G

    "Free" is another majour red flag. There ain't nothing free in this
    world
    --
    Bill--dances with alligators

    Bill K, Aug 8, 2006
  4. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: ANOTHER SCAM

    Roy G wrote:

    > "HI FRIENDS" from a stranger, means you can be certain it is a RIP-OFF
    >
    > Roy G

    yup
    --
    Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Aug 8, 2006
  5. Helen Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > ''Get free calling cards now ''
    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > I found a great site to call anywhere in the World for free!
    > What we have to do is just signup and earn freecalling cards.
    >
    > After signingup with Globalfreecalling you can findout lot of very
    > simple and easy offers
    > (Just Contact Information Required).Some Offers may Required only
    > E-Mail and Zip Code Only.
    > Just complete the Offers and get Free calling Cards.
    >
    > signup with below link::

    I've signed up on behalf of

    Helen, Aug 8, 2006