    Be SAFE. Be SMART. Download Firefox as your new FREE Internet Browser.

    Why be a second rate internet user with Microsoft Internet Explorer?

    Download Firefox here:

    Firefox, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Firefox

    Gordon Guest

    Firefox wrote:

    It's NOT "for free" it's for NOTHING. Either Firefox "is free" OR you
    can get it "for nothing". "For free" doesn't mean anything.

    Gordon, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Firefox

    Wizard Guest

    Gordon lid, wrote in message
    :
    > Firefox wrote:
    >>

    > It's NOT "for free" it's for NOTHING. Either Firefox "is free" OR you
    > can get it "for nothing". "For free" doesn't mean anything.

    He'd understand much betterer if you'd declared 'nufink'.

    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Firefox

    Gordon Guest

    Wizard wrote:
    > Gordon lid, wrote in message
    > :
    >
    >>Firefox wrote:
    >>
    >>It's NOT "for free" it's for NOTHING. Either Firefox "is free" OR you
    >>can get it "for nothing". "For free" doesn't mean anything.

    > He'd understand much betterer if you'd declared 'nufink'.

    ;-)

    Gordon, Mar 15, 2005
  5. Firefox

    Mike Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > Firefox wrote:
    >>

    > It's NOT "for free" it's for NOTHING. Either Firefox "is free" OR you can
    > get it "for nothing". "For free" doesn't mean anything.

    Yeah, your right their. I agree to - 'For Free' don't mean nothing.

    --
    Regards

    Mike, Mar 15, 2005
  6. Firefox

    Bob Guest

    damn,tech support and english lessons at the same time ,,what a world
    we live in.

    Bob, Mar 15, 2005
  7. Firefox

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:46:13 -0000, in
    <d17ahd$4nh$>
    Mike scrawled:

    >"Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >> Firefox wrote:
    >>>

    >> It's NOT "for free" it's for NOTHING. Either Firefox "is free" OR you can
    >> get it "for nothing". "For free" doesn't mean anything.

    >Yeah, your

    "you're"

    >right their.

    "there"

    > I agree to -

    "too."

    > 'For Free' don't

    "doesn't"

    > mean nothing.

    "anything"

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 15, 2005
  8. Firefox

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Mar 15, 2005
  9. Bob wrote:

    > damn,tech support and english lessons at the same time ,,what a world
    > we live in.

    Consider yourself lucky. In Wayoffistan, you'd have to *pay* for
    English lessons.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 15, 2005
  10. "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > Firefox wrote:
    >>

    > It's NOT "for free" it's for NOTHING. Either Firefox "is free" OR you can
    > get it "for nothing". "For free" doesn't mean anything.

    Wrong. Free in Ugandan language means sex. "For free" means for sex. So
    get Firefox and you'll get sex in Uganda.

    Atlas Shrugged, Mar 17, 2005
  11. Firefox

    Gordon Guest

    Atlas Shrugged wrote:
    || "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    ||| Firefox wrote:
    ||| It's NOT "for free" it's for NOTHING. Either Firefox "is free" OR
    ||| you can get it "for nothing". "For free" doesn't mean anything.
    || Wrong. Free in Ugandan language means sex. "For free" means for
    || sex. So get Firefox and you'll get sex in Uganda.

    ROTFLMAO!

    Gordon, Mar 17, 2005