Get eelbash remailer shut down

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by George Orwell, Dec 13, 2006.

  1. Send with exit remailer banana insulting anonymous emails to eelbashs ISP

    The more mails you send, the faster you will get eelbash shutdown.
    George Orwell, Dec 13, 2006

  2. George Orwell wrote:

    > Send with exit remailer banana insulting anonymous emails to eelbashs ISP
    >
    > The more mails you send, the faster you will get eelbash shutdown.

    Maybe we should rather go to the police, as you're demanding people to
    contribute in an illegal DoS attack. Or just Mixmaster, that should be
    enough to silent you.
    Sebastian Gottschalk, Dec 13, 2006

  3. George Orwell

    Bogwitch Guest

    "George Orwell" <> wrote in message

    > Send with exit remailer banana insulting anonymous emails to eelbashs ISP

    > The more mails you send, the faster you will get eelbash shutdown.

    Yes of course. And the exit remailer will be Banana because????

    Maybe, just maybe, you want us to use Banana as the exit remailer, because
    YOU are the eelbash admin and you want Banana to be shut down?

    The fact that eelbash is openly saying it will pass information about users
    who 'abuse' the remailer system should be reason enough not to use it.

    The fact that other remailers say they will not disclose users information
    is not reason enough to trust them.

    There is no real anonymity for email/ usenet/ Internet, unless you hijack
    someone elses insecure wireless, but that would be illegal in most, if not
    all countries. IANAL.

    Bogwitch.

    Bogwitch, Dec 14, 2006