    to play zero-ping instgib on ut2k3/4 anymore :(

    gotta download ut '99 retail tonight... has anyone tried the linux
    installation?

    * * * y O R r . s H e P H e R d . a Q U i , Jul 22, 2005

  2. *  *  *   y O R r  .  s H e P H e R d  .  a Q U i

    rapskat Guest

    On the comp.os.linux.advocacy meeting for Thursday 21 July 2005 10:23 pm, *
    * * y O R r . s H e P H e R d . a Q U i L A . d E u S . ( d 2 0
    0 5 x x , d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x )
    submitted the following proposal...

    > et and nexuiz are really too fucking slow and boring

    Translation: "I'm tired of getting my ass handed to me!"

    --
    rapskat - 23:55:01 up 5 days, 4:56, 1 user, load average: 1.11, 1.61,
    1.17

    rapskat, Jul 22, 2005

  3. *  *  *   y O R r  .  s H e P H e R d  .  a Q U i

    ray Guest

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:23:18 -0700, * * * y O R r . s H e P H e R d
    0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) wrote:

    > et and nexuiz are really too fucking slow and boring, and nobody seems
    > to play zero-ping instgib on ut2k3/4 anymore :(
    >
    > gotta download ut '99 retail tonight... has anyone tried the linux
    > installation?

    I guess that if all you do with a computer is to play games, then possibly
    Linux is not the best solution for you.

    ray, Jul 22, 2005
  4. *  *  *   y O R r  .  s H e P H e R d  .  a Q U i

    MiND SpiKe Guest

    Blah Blah Blah dribbled :

    >I guess that if all you do with a computer is to play games, then possibly
    >Linux is not the best solution for you.

    LOL !!

    -----------
    Remember the Nightrider !!

    Toecutter
    --------------------------------

    MiND SpiKe, Jul 22, 2005
  5. ray wrote:
    > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:23:18 -0700, * * * y O R r . s H e P H e R d
    > . a Q U i L A . d E u S . ( d 2 0 0 5 x x , d 2 0 0 4 x x , d 2
    > 0 0 3 x x , d 2 0 0 2 x x ) wrote:
    >
    > > et and nexuiz are really too fucking slow and boring, and nobody seems
    > > to play zero-ping instgib on ut2k3/4 anymore :(
    > >
    > > gotta download ut '99 retail tonight... has anyone tried the linux
    > > installation?

    > I guess that if all you do with a computer is to play games, then possibly
    > Linux is not the best solution for you.

    You mean it sux?

    * * * y O R r . s H e P H e R d . a Q U i , Jul 22, 2005