Get best Photo Portfolio on the web (digital or analog)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by stefano, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. stefano

    stefano Guest

    All on one place:
    www.europepress.com
    a.. Photographers Portfolio (manage 12 images, update portfolio send it to
    your clients)...SPECIAL --->> Until the end of february get photo portfolio
    for only $99/year. Control your career and offer your images on Europepress.com, one of the best media domain out there.
    b.. Listing of media professionals
    c.. Job Board (photography, journalism)
    d.. Publish your top photos (Photo of the Month)
    e.. Stock Photos
    f.. Photo Tech News
    We contact our members for available assignements.

    www.europepress.com Global Photography and Media Portal

    stefano, Jan 21, 2004

  2. stefano

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Re: Get screwed by best Photo Portfolio on the web (digital or analog)

    The suckerbait is getting deeper and deeper. Enough these days to fertilize
    twenty acres

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    "stefano" <> wrote in message
    All on one place:
    www.europeepee.com
    a.. Photographers Portfolio (manage 12 images, update portfolio send it to
    your clients)...SPECIAL --->> Until the end of february get photo
    portfolio
    for only $999/year. Control your career and offer your images on

    ----

    www.europeepee.com Global Photography and Sucker Trap

    ----
    Tony Spadaro, Jan 21, 2004

  3. > "stefano" <> wrote in message news:NDxPb.14605
    > $...

    > All on one place:
    > www.europepress.com
    > Photographers Portfolio (manage 12 images, update portfolio send it

    > your clients)...SPECIAL --->> Until the end of february get photo

    portfolio
    > for only $99/year.

    Hmm.

    Gallery software for Linuz web hosts: FREE
    Small web hosting package: from $20USD/year
    Marketing your site through search engines: (mostly) FREE
    Avoiding a rip-off: Priceless
    The Black Sheep, Jan 21, 2004