    Thank you for any information.

    PS: I hope that today my English would better.

    Alex

    MANAGER, Oct 29, 2003

  2. log onto the mcp member site accessible from
    www.microsoft.com and on your menu, you can print your
    transcript. the certificates take upto 6 weeks, and you
    only get one when you reach the certification level.

    Regards

    Craig Hillyard
    MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA

    certificate after doing
    >an exam?
    >
    >I did the exam the 24th of October and I wonder also the

    time that I have to

    craig hillyard, Oct 29, 2003

  3. MANAGER

    Mark Scott Guest

    now you have to claim your certificate from the same site, its a button you
    press and you have to confirm your shipping details

    Mark Scott, Nov 2, 2003
  4. MANAGER

    MANAGER Guest

    For certification level you mean an MCP , aren't you?
    I mean is enough an mcp or it needs an MCSE ?
    Thank you for the informations
    Regards

    Alex

    MANAGER, Nov 3, 2003