George Preddy has integrity and wisdom

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Simon Stanmore, Jan 18, 2004.

  1. Simon Stanmore, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Simon Stanmore

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Simon Stanmore wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> He is the smartest person I have ever seen posting to a photography
    >> newsgroup. People would do well to heed his advice.

    > http://www.pbase.com/image/5943479.jpg

    ROTFLMAO :)
    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Paolo Pizzi wrote:
    > Simon Stanmore wrote:
    >
    >><> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>He is the smartest person I have ever seen posting to a photography
    >>>newsgroup. People would do well to heed his advice.

    >>http://www.pbase.com/image/5943479.jpg

    > ROTFLMAO :)

    Don't feed it

    Gary Eickmeier
    Gary Eickmeier, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Simon Stanmore

    Paul Heslop Guest

    wrote:

    > He is the smartest person I have ever seen posting to a photography newsgroup.
    > People would do well to heed his advice.

    Go on, take a guess... the second word's still 'off'

    --
    Paul.
    to look at
    Paul Heslop, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Simon Stanmore

    Tom Phillips Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    > > He is the smartest person I have ever seen posting to a photography newsgroup.
    > > People would do well to heed his advice.

    > Go on, take a guess... the second word's still 'off'

    If any of you were actually "smart" you'd know that no one in the
    darkroom nsg cares about your silly off topic arguments *crossposted* by
    the moron with a brand name to validate his self worth.

    Smart people check the headers...
    Tom Phillips, Jan 19, 2004
  6. Simon Stanmore

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Tom Phillips wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > >
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > > He is the smartest person I have ever seen posting to a photography newsgroup.
    > > > People would do well to heed his advice.

    > > Go on, take a guess... the second word's still 'off'

    > If any of you were actually "smart" you'd know that no one in the
    > darkroom nsg cares about your silly off topic arguments *crossposted* by
    > the moron with a brand name to validate his self worth.
    >
    > Smart people check the headers...

    Smart People get a life.

    Paul Heslop, Jan 19, 2004
  7. Simon Stanmore

    Mark Herring Guest

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:43:28 -0500, wrote:

    >He is the smartest person I have ever seen posting to a photography newsgroup.
    >People would do well to heed his advice.

    George in new suit, or just another fool

    Killfile either way

    Byeeeeeeeee........
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".