    geocities home page,can even open her home page at work,also noticed that
    there silly adverts on the side of the page are not here either thanks in
    advance for any help paul
    Paul, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Paul

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    news:ccrf99$986$
    >| I have windows xp home edition.My wife has a home page there,She can
    >| edit it add, things,but she cannot view it after to check it,what i
    >| did notice if we go to any other geocities home page we cant open
    >| that either,can open non geocities home page,can even open her home
    >| page at work,also noticed that there silly adverts on the side of
    >| the page are not here either thanks in advance for any help paul

    First, you posted this yesterday - did you go back to the original post to
    see if there are any replies? It isn't necessary to post the same question
    again.

    Have you recently installed a "pop-up" blocker or a toolbar with a pop-up
    blocker (MSN, Google, etc.) on it? The Yahoo Geocities Pagebuilder program
    works via pop-ups, and if they are being blocked, it won't run correctly. If
    you do have a pop-up blocker in place, you will need to disable it when you
    work with Pagebuilder.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    I know sorry about that Tim,i disabled the popup disabled the firewall even
    tried it by disabling the my norton it still doesnt come up PAUL

    Paul, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Paul

    carol clough Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > I know sorry about that Tim,i disabled the popup disabled the firewall

    even
    > tried it by disabling the my norton it still doesnt come up PAUL
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    Are you with BT. They announced a problem with accessing geocities. look on
    "btinternet.announce".
    carol clough, Jul 11, 2004
  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Carol can not seem to find the artical
    paul

    Paul, Jul 11, 2004
  6. Paul

    carol clough Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Carol can not seem to find the artical
    > paul
    > > Are you with BT. They announced a problem with accessing geocities. look

    > on
    > > "btinternet.announce".

    Look for it in the newsgroup list on outlook, I only read it this afternoon,
    sorry I cant post the message as I deleted it.
    carol clough, Jul 11, 2004