    tools such as Photo Story 3 and the Spyware removal tool. I am getting an
    "unsupported os" result.

    Is this normal? Is there any other way to get Photo Story3?
    =?Utf-8?B?QmVudEZleg==?=, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Your best recommendation is to get the software on another computer that
    uses a 32-bit OS. Someone was getting this same issue on Windows Server 2003
    x64, I don't think Photo Story is supported on x64, but I might be mistaken.
    As for Microsoft AntiSpyware, you can bypass that here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    It also gives you steps you can take such as:
    Contact Your Reseller
    Obtain Genuine Windows Software
    Turn on Automatic Updates
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 8, 2005

  3. What happens if you opt out of the validation and use the radio button to go
    directly to the download area? The option was still there this week. My XP
    Pro x64 validated OK, but validation is not yet madatory.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 9, 2005