GENRE ONLINE UPDATE

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Aug 27, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    This week I have a TV review of the new A&E Reality Series "Dog: The Bounty
    Hunter," which is actually a lot more interesting than I was expecting. I also
    have some news regarding the upcoming four-part series finale of the Cartoon
    Network's "Samurai Jack" On The Mark and you can also check out a DVD review
    for the first season of this hit animated show too. Finally there is a link to
    the trailer for the upcoming multiplatform DVD-ROM game release of "Terminator
    3: Redemption," which streets on September 7, 2004. I may be running a contest
    to support this release so keep checking. Now here are this week's new media
    reviews:

    TV:
    Dog: The Bounty Hunter: A&E Original Reality Series Premiere:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Dog_A&E_TV.html

    DVD:
    The Passion Of The Christ: Widescreen Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Passion_Of_The_Christ_DVD.html

    South Park: The Passion Of The Jew:
    http://www.genreonline.net/South_Park_Passion_Of_The_Jew_DVD.html

    Kaena: The Prophecy:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Kaena_Prophecy_DVD.html

    Harsh Realm: The Complete TV Series On DVD: Three-Disc Collector's Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Harsh_Realm_TV_Series_DVD.html

    Predator: Collector's Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Predator_CE_DVD.html

    Highwaymen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Highwaymen_DVD.html

    Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Essentials: 2-DVD Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/MST3K_Essentials_DVD.html

    Samurai Jack: Season One DVD Box Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Samurai_Jack_Season_One_DVD.html

    Genre Online.Net: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net

    Please drop by and visit. Thank you.

    Writer R5, Aug 27, 2004