GENRE ONLINE UPDATE - NOVEMBER 13, 2004

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Nov 13, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    For this update I have a mix of media information beginning with a new GENRE
    ONLINE.NET Interview with Writer and Director David Twohy, whose credits
    include "The Arrival," "Below," "Pitch Black," and "The Chronicles Of Riddick."
    In addition I have a DVD review of "The Chronicles Of Riddick: Unrated
    Director's Cut," which will debut on DVD-Video officially on Tuesday, November
    16, 2004. I have also posted links to my previously published DVD reviews of
    the other two films available now on DVD from the "Riddick" series.

    Sony Pictures announced this week the worldwide renaming of their home video
    distribution arm from Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment to Sony Pictures Home
    Entertainment. The DVD release of "Spider-Man 2" will be the first title to
    reflect this change.

    I have also published TV reviews of the SCI FI Channel Original Movie
    "Anonymous Rex" as well as the TNT and Johnson & Johnson Spotlight Presentation
    of "The Wool Cap," which stars William H. Macy and is based on an original
    story by none other than the late great Jackie Gleason.

    I have more media reviews coming as well as contests so please drop by the site
    often and if you can, please show your support by purchasing items through any
    of the Amazon.com links found on the website. Your support is appreciated.
    Thank you. Now here are this week's new media updates:

    The GENRE ONLINE.NET Interview - Writer and Director David Twohy:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Genre_Online_Interview_David_Twohy.html

    DVD Reviews:

    The Chronicles Of Riddick: Unrated Director's Cut: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Chronicles_Riddick_Unrated_DVD.html

    The Chronicles Of Riddick: Dark Fury:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Dark_Fury_DVD.html

    The Chronicles Of Riddick: Pitch Black: Unrated Director's Cut: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Riddick_Pitch_Black_DVD.html

    The Stepford Wives (2004): Widescreen Special Collector's Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Stepford_Wives_2004_DVD.html

    Once Upon A Time In Mexico: Superbit:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Once_Upon_A Time_Superbit_DVD.html

    Cliffhanger Superbit:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Cliffhanger_Superbit_DVD.html

    The Guns Of Navarone: Superbit:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Guns_Navarone_Superbit_DVD.html

    ALI G Indahouse: The Movie: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/ALIG_Movie_DVD.html

    Crank Yankers Uncensored: Season One:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Crank_Yankers_Season_One_DVD.html

    Punk'd: The Complete Second Season:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Punkd_Season_Two_DVD.html

    TV Reviews:

    Anonymous Rex: SCI FI Channel Original Movie:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Anonymous_Rex_SCIFI.html

    The Wool Cap: TNT and Johnson & Johnson Spotlight Presentation:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Anonymous_Rex_SCIFI.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
    http://www.genreonline.net
    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!

    Writer R5, Nov 13, 2004