GENRE ONLINE UPDATE - JANUARY 17, 2005

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    Happy New Year to you all. This is the first update newsletter of 2005 and
    tonight on The History Channel is the premiere of the original documentary "The
    French Revolution." I am not a student of history, but I have to admit that
    this documentary was not only educational, but it was also entertaining and
    even frightening. So check it out. You can read my review below in the TV
    reviews section of this e-mail update.

    I also have reviews of brand new season three episodes of the hit USA Network
    original series "Monk," which stars one of my favorite Actors working in film
    and television, Tony Shalhoub. I've also posted some new DVD reviews to round
    of this update right. Lots more to come too so here we go!

    TV Reviews:

    The French Revolution: History Channel Original Miniseries:
    http://www.genreonline.net/French_Revolution_History_Channel.html

    Monk: USA Original Series: New Third Season Episodes Premiere - "Red Herring":
    http://www.genreonline.net/Monk_S3_Red_Herring_USA.html

    DVD Reviews:
    Shaun Of The Dead:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Shaun_Of_The_Dead_DVD.html

    Resident Evil: Apocalypse: Special Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Resident_Evil_Apocalypse_SE_DVD.html

    Alien Vs. Predator: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/AVP_Widescreen_DVD.html

    The Village: Vista Series: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Village_Vista_Series_DVD.html

    Star Trek: The Original Series: The Complete Second Season 7-Disc Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Trek_TOS_Season2_DVD.html

    Star Trek: The Original Series: The Complete Third Season 7-Disc Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Star_Trek_TOS_Season_3_Set_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster