GENRE ONLINE UPDATE 9/10/04

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    With the press junket on the West Coast occurring yesterday, does anyone else
    out there have "Star Wars" fever? I know I do. Hopefully I'll be able to review
    a set, but in the mean time I will be posting some sci-fi DVD reviews that
    include the first season of Paramount Home Entertainment's "Star Trek: The
    Original Series," "Star Trek: Generations: Special Collector's Edition," and
    Warner Home Video's "THX 1138: The George Lucas Director's Cut" this coming
    week so do keep checking for updates.

    Friday, September 10, 2004, is the theatrical release date for "Resident Evil:
    Apocalypse," which I hope to catch this weekend. Columbia TriStar has released
    a deluxe DVD edition that contains among other things a free movie ticket and
    you'll find a review of that release at the top of today's review list.
    Speaking of apocalyptic films, you can also expect to see DVD reviews of Fox's
    "Night Of The Living Dead" and Anchor Bay's highly anticipated "Dawn Of The
    Dead: Ultimate Edition" DVD box set following the George Lucas and Gene
    Roddenberry related DVD reviews. Atari has released "Terminator 3: Redemption"
    this week for the Microsoft XBox, Sony PlayStation 2, and Nintendo Game Cube.
    You can check out the trailer by going to my "On The Mark Updates" page below.

    http://www.genreonline.net/on_the_mark.html

    As new DVD titles are announced I have begun to highlight the newer
    announcements in blue to make them easier to find on my upcoming DVD calendar.
    Here is the link:

    http://www.genreonline.net/upcoming_dvd_calendar.html

    Now here are this week's new DVD reviews:

    Resident Evil: Deluxe Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Resident_Evil_Deluxe_Edition_DVD.html

    Lemora: A Child's Tale Of The Supernatural:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Lemora_DVD.html

    I Married A Monster From Outer Space:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Married_Monster_DVD.html

    Walking Tall:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Walking_Tall_DVD.html

    Straw Dogs: Unrated Extended Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Starw_Dogs_Unrated_DVD.html

    The Girl Next Door: Unrated Version: Widescreen Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Girl_Next_Door_DVD.html

    The Simpsons Gone Wild:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Simpsons_Gone_Wild_DVD.html

    Eddie Murphy Raw:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Eddie_Murphy_Raw_DVD.html

    If you like the work I do, please support GENRE ONLINE.NET by purchasing
    through the site's retail affiliate Amazon.com from any of the links found
    thoughout the site. Thank you.

    Genre Online.Net: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net

    Please drop by and visit. Thank you.

    Writer R5, Sep 10, 2004