GENRE ONLINE.NET Update - October 9, 2004

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    I was in the hospital earlier this week undergoing a procedure to have a kidney
    stone obliterated. So this update is rather short because I had to take time to
    recover. That aside, the Halloween horror DVD review season is upon us once
    again, which means that while I will review select new releases of summer
    flicks arriving on DVD, during the month of October I will be focusing on the
    nearly limitless amount of horror films available or soon to be available on
    DVD this year and in my next update I will detail a list of my personal
    selections that could make any Halloween horror film festival a scary and
    hopefully fun one for anyone with a DVD player. The other non horror titles
    will be reviewed following the Halloween holiday and whenever there is room to
    squeeze something in before, I'll do what I can to make that happen. So rather
    than go on at length about the titles covered in this update, I'm just going to
    jump right in with the latest media reviews published at GENRE ONLINE.NET:

    DVD:

    Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Eternal_Sunshine_Spotless_Mind_Widescreen_DVD.html

    Fahrenheit 9/11:
    http://www.genreonline.net/F_911_DVD.html

    George A. Romero's Dawn Of The Dead: Ultimate Edition: Divimax Series:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_UE_DVD.html

    Night Of The Living Dead: Newly Restored 2004 Colorized Version & Original 1968
    Full Frame Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Night_Of_The_Living_Dead_Color_DVD.html

    TV:
    Frankenstein: Based On Characters Created By Dean Koontz: USA Network Original
    Movie:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Frankenstein_USA.html

    Genre Online.Net: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net

    Please drop by and visit. Thank you.
    Writer R5, Oct 9, 2004