GENRE ONLINE.NET Holiday Update - 12/23/04

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    Happy Holidays to all of you everywhere! It has been a very good year and I
    hope next year will be even better. Over the last few weeks I've revisited the
    Matrix, explored a galaxy far, far away, and gotten the chance to board the
    Battlestar Galactica, so over the holiday I am going to catch up with Starfleet
    and get some overdue DVD box set reviews done. Thus in between Christmas and
    New Years, expect updates and another DVD contest giveaway too.

    Below are the new media reviews I've published since the last e-mail update and
    they begin with a review of the highly anticipated first four episodes of the
    SCI FI Channel's original series, "Battlestar Galactica," which will premiere
    with two back to back episodes on Friday, January 14, 2005, at 9 PM (ET/PT).
    Following that are some new DVD reviews. Thank you.

    Battlestar Galactica: SCI FI Channel Original Series: First Four Episodes
    Review:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Galacticca_Series_One_SCIFI.html

    DVD:

    Battlestar Galactica: The Miniseries: SCI FI Pictures: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Galactica_Miniseries_DVD.html

    Star Wars Ewok Adventures: Caravan Of Courage & The Battle For Endor: Double
    Feature:
    http://www.genreonline.net/SWCaravanBattleEwoks_DVD.html

    Star Wars Animated Adventures: Droids: The Pirates And The Prince & Treasure Of
    The Hidden Planet: Double Feature:
    http://www.genreonline.net/SWDroids_DVD.html

    Star Wars Animated Adventures: Ewoks: The Haunted Village & Tales From The
    Endor Woods: Double Feature:
    http://www.genreonline.net/SWEwoks_DVD.html

    Spider-Man 2: Superbit:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Spider_Man_2_Superbit_DVD.html

    The Terminal: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Terminal_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Seasons Greetings.

    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
    http://www.genreonline.net
    GENRE ONLINE.NET