genius

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Nov 8, 2005.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    this guy i gave a computer to , Ed
    has been calling me all the time asking for help...
    to the point where i was starting to get annoyed.

    anyway he finally stopped calling.

    well today...this friend of Ed's calls me and says
    that i should give Ed a call...
    because he (Ed) got a new cell phone and my number isn't on it.

    oh yes...i'm quite sure i'll be rushing right out and calling him :)

    i'm especially amazed that his friend who called me
    has not figured out that he could give the number to him

    sshhh, don't tell him

    philo, Nov 8, 2005