  1. I've not found any driver for this hardware. can anyone helps me?? Is there
    any compatible driver?? Thanks for all and excuse my language but i am
    spanish and i have a basic english.

    =?Utf-8?B?VjFDNzBS?=, Feb 20, 2006

  2. You could check http://www.planetamd64.com (download section) to see if
    there are any work arounds available or try the manufacturer to find out if
    there are any plans to support you device under Windows x64.

    You could purchase a Web Cam that is known to have compatibility with
    Windows x64:
    Creative Labs has drivers for their WebCam Live!, so you might want to check
    that out, thanks to Carlos Atashian for finding the drivers.
    -------
    I'll try to be "creative" and post the link.
    http://asia.creative.com/support/do...&driverlang=1033&OS=23&drivertype=0&x=38&y=15

    for Creative WebCam Live! x64 driver 2.00.06.0000
    http://files.creative.com/manualdn/Drivers/VNI/9241/0xFF9AA104/WCLV_PCDrv_US_2_00_06_0000.EXE
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 20, 2006