    VideoCAM GF112
    Didn't have time to check the rest of the webcams.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jul 7, 2006

  2. would love to sneak in to logitech's headquarters and secretly replace all of
    thier systems with xp64.. see how long they keep babbling about it not being
    an official release and thus not being supported when none of THIER stuff
    works anymore..<Evil Laugh><G>

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGZlaWZlcg==?=, Jul 7, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Mirko Guest

    Seems like they also have x64 drivers for their "Slim 320" and "Slim 321C"
    webcams.

    "Carlos" <>
    :...

    Mirko, Jul 7, 2006
  4. Hey Carlos, am I right in that these webcams all use pretty generic sets of
    chips? Like graphic cards... its either ATI, Intel, or NVidia. My point is
    that if you have a Logitech webcam and knew what chip it used, you might be
    able to find a generic driver from another manufacturer that would work with
    it. The INF might need modifing, but it should work shouldn't it?

    --
    Whenever you think you are having a bad day, just remember it could be you
    saying over and over again: "Welcome to MacDonalds, may I take your order

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 24, 2006