  1. t a t o

    t a t o Guest

    Please comments on this low cost camera

    t a t o, Jul 5, 2010

  2. t a t o

    SMS Guest

    On 05/07/10 3:43 PM, t a t o wrote:
    > Please comments on this low cost camera

    It might be a fun toy for a kid, but don't spend for than about $75 for it.

    SMS, Jul 6, 2010

  3. t a t o

    DanP Guest

    On Jul 5, 11:43 pm, t a t o <ed(sacaesto)@keo.cl> wrote:
    > Please comments on this low cost camera

    Long ago I have bought a cheap video camera with an incorporated MP3
    player. I have wasted my money.
    So my advice is don't buy it, will have bad colours in HD.
    Save your money and buy something better later.

    DanP

    DanP, Jul 6, 2010