    terminated unexpectedly

    What does this mean?

    Please help

    KarateKid, Aug 11, 2003

  2. KarateKid

    °Mike° Guest

    <Fourth time ... weird!>

    The RPC Service Stops with Event ID 7031
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;327148

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:20:24 +0100, in
    <bh8ts3$nl3$>
    KarateKid scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 11, 2003

  3. KarateKid

    °Mike° Guest

    Update thanks to McFloppy. There is a virus doing the rounds that
    uses the following exploit. Install the patch.

    Buffer Overrun In RPC Interface Could Allow Code Execution (823980)
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS03-026.asp

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 11, 2003
  4. KarateKid

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:00:23 +0100, in
    <bh9014$vgu3v$-berlin.de>
    Mcploppy © scrawled:

    > °Mike° bashed at the keyboard and said :
    >
    >> Update thanks to McFloppy. <snip>

    >MCFLOPPY !!!!!!

    Yeah, see the other thread. :)

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 11, 2003
  5. KarateKid

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Mcploppy ©, Aug 11, 2003
  6. KarateKid

    Mcploppy © Guest

    °Mike° bashed at the keyboard and said :

    > On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:00:23 +0100, in
    > <bh9014$vgu3v$-berlin.de>
    > Mcploppy © scrawled:
    >

    >> °Mike° bashed at the keyboard and said :
    >>
    >>> Update thanks to McFloppy. <snip>

    >> MCFLOPPY !!!!!!

    > Yeah, see the other thread. :)

    Saw it ;-)