    programs out there as well.

    Thank you,
    Jim

    Jim French, Jul 29, 2003

  2. I was able to locate some information about generic training materials
    avaialble from Microsoft:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/...work&audience=&delivery=&language=en&scount=0

    The MSF and MOF methodologies are pretty language and platform agnostic. I
    was unable to locate any information on generic certifications, however. My
    apologies.

    Lura Johnson [MSFT], Aug 29, 2003