    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)

    Help would be much appreciate, especially for the Thanksgiving break. Thank
    you.
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Nov 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    David Hettel Guest

    Ok I'm not familiar with your hardware, what is 192.168.1.102 suppose to be?
    It appears to be the IP address of a computer on your network, but it is
    impossible to tell exactly what it is. It could be the IP address of the hp
    dv6000, which would suggest you're running a firewall set to block pings. If
    you're running a firewall temporarily turn it off and rerun the test. It's
    also possible that 192.168.1.102 is another computer in your network turning
    off the firewall again on this other computer might allow your computer to
    ping it.

    Thanks
    --
    David Hettel