    regards,
    Emmanuel Lambert
    Belgium

    Emmanuel Lambert, May 30, 2004

  2. In news: ,
    Emmanuel Lambert <> wrote:
    > ..... do I
    > need to formally declare that I want to obtain the MCAD degree? Or
    > will Microsoft automatically give me the MCAD degree once I have
    > passed sufficient exams?

    Hi Emmanuel,

    Microsoft will automatically give you whatever certification level you have
    achieved once you pass the required tests and your transcript has been
    updated.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, May 30, 2004

  3. Emmanuel Lambert

    SJ Guest

    You don't need to formally declare your intentions. Microsoft keeps
    track; after passing the first test, you'll be an MCP and after you've
    completed the requisite tests, you'll be an MCAD.

    Pay attention to the emails you get from Microsoft though. They
    explain the process of how to confirm your mailing address and request
    you welcome kit. If you don't request it, you very well may never
    receive it.

    sj
    MCAD, MCSD
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, May 30, 2004
  4. It's not a degree

    > At my local exam center I can schedule any of the MCAD exams, but do I
    > need to formally declare that I want to obtain the MCAD degree? Or
    > will Microsoft automatically give me the MCAD degree once I have
    > passed sufficient exams?

    Sorry for the nit-picking but MCAD is not a degree. MCAD is a certification. A degree is something you get from a university.

    Michal

    Michal Boleslav Mechura, Jun 15, 2004