    My question is does it matter if you take a test more than once. Does it
    show that you took the test twice in the certification.

    Regards, K
    =?Utf-8?B?ZWthcmlt?=, Aug 24, 2005

  2. No. Microsoft will include in your transcript only the successfully passed
    exams. It won't matter how many times you fail

    Victor Guillen, Aug 24, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZWthcmlt?=

    Sudar Guest

    Ya, as Victor said only the exams that you have cleared will be
    displayed in your transcript.

    So go ahead and all the best for the exam.

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD
    Sudar, Aug 25, 2005