    My question is does it matter if you take a test more than once. Does it
    show that you took the test twice in the certification.

    Regards, K

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWthcmlt?=, Aug 24, 2005

  2. No. Microsoft will include in your transcript only the successfully passed
    exams. It won't matter how many times you fail

    Victor Guillen, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Sudar

    Sudar Guest

    Ya, as Victor said only the exams that you have cleared will be
    displayed in your transcript.

    So go ahead and all the best for the exam.

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD

    Sudar, Aug 25, 2005