    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    8/20/2007 8:45:47 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2007

  2. Old Gringo

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    > Anyone have a General Music CD 20, or does anyone know of a NG where
    > they might be discussed?

    You left out the NOUN.

    (It's a keyboard, folks.)
    Mitch, Aug 21, 2007

  3. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:05:13 -1000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Mitch Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > In article <>, Old Gringo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone have a General Music CD 20, or does anyone know of a NG where
    >> they might be discussed?

    > You left out the NOUN.
    >
    > (It's a keyboard, folks.)

    I thought leaving out the NOUN,
    it would eliminate the NOUN hunters. <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    8/20/2007 11:38:01 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Aug 21, 2007
  4. Old Gringo

    Mitch Guest

    In article <aekngene36sg$>, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    > I thought leaving out the NOUN,
    > it would eliminate the NOUN hunters. <g>

    <sniff> and what will they feed their children?
    Mitch, Aug 21, 2007
  5. On 2007-08-21, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Mitch waxed eloquently:
    > In article <aekngene36sg$>, Old Gringo
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> I thought leaving out the NOUN,
    >> it would eliminate the NOUN hunters. <g>

    ><sniff> and what will they feed their children?

    I guess they'll just have to make do with junky old adjectives.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 21, 2007
  6. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:13:56 -1000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Mitch Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > In article <aekngene36sg$>, Old Gringo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I thought leaving out the NOUN,
    >> it would eliminate the NOUN hunters. <g>

    > <sniff> and what will they feed their children?

    Low carb pronouns.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest